Monday, September 5, 2011

The Thrill of the Hunt

That's me, The Savvy Shopperette

Welcome to my new blog.  I'm an eBay seller that loves thrifting and digging through other people's trash to find buried treasure. The thrill of the hunt is part of the fun in being a re-seller and I'm ADDICTED to thrifting.

Through The Savvy Shopperette, I plan to share my adventures (and misadventures) in hunting for money making treasures.  I'll also share tips and advice for selling on ebay.

The way I see it, this blog will hold me accountable for my goals of making a good living on eBay and also giving my family the financial freedom to have the type of lifestyle we are accustomed to. Yes, I love a deal just as much as anyone out there.  But I also love luxury and designer names. I know you're thinking that you can't have both, but with eBay you can.

So please stop by from time to time and say hello.  I love to learn from my fellow re-sellers on what sells well and what to look for when thrifting.

Aloha!

1 comment:

The Thrifty Picker - Rachael said...

Hello and thanks for the follow! I am glad you found me, cause now I found you. What a great find with that blue coat you just sold. Loved the pic of your little cutie with the packing boxes in the background, I can relate (only my baby is a dog!). Now following you :)