Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun Finds Friday

TGIF. It was a long week. There's been nothing but drama drama drama. It was quite depressing, especially since I had a birthday and couldn't take my mind off the drama. Well, since I am now in the last year of my 20's, the thrifting gods were good to me because I had all these great finds.

This crib set was something I got off of craigslist. The seller only wanted $25 for the whole set. This set costs nearly $350 at Babies R Us! I've seen it sell on eBay for $140 used. The only problem is I can't get the darn mobile apart so that it is easy to pack and ship. Any suggestions?

 Found this Boston Marathon Adidas Climaproof jacket in 2XL. Listed it for $39.99. But now that I think about it, if you are size 2XL, would you really be capable of running a marathon?


This Paul Frank hoodie is in like new condition and only cost $2. Listed it for $19.99 with best offer.

I love selling Ralph Lauren.  This Polo sweater vest was $2 at Salvation Army. I'm going to list it auction style on Sunday. Completed listings show Ralph Lauren sweaters vests as being a pretty good moneymaker.

This Charter Club blouse was new with tags and only cost $1.50. 

New with tags Style & Co. jeans were also $2.

I recently read on a facebook group called "Thrifting with the Boys" that these West Bend Poppery popcorn poppers (that's a tongue twister) can bring in a pretty penny if you get it for cheap enough. I bought this one for $3 and expect to make about $20.

Football season + little girl Steelers dress = good find


Got this new with tags Gymboree romper for $1. Can't wait to see how it does.

To learn more about what sells on eBay, head over to the eBay Underground blog for Fantastic Finds Friday.

Happy Shopping!

Linking to:
Apron Thrift Girl

4 comments:

The Thrifty Momma Says said...

Fantastic finds! I saw that popper recently and debated picking it up.

The Thrifty Momma Says said...

Oh I forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Yvette said...

Thank you! Update on the popcorn popper. It didn't sell at auction for $20 so I listed it buy it now for $24.99. Got a buyer a couple hours later from someone in my State so shipping was only $5!

MsJokers Toybox said...

Love your blog. I have posted you on my blogroll. Hope you will do the same. I always look forward to reading your content! Great info for eBay sellers. Mine is http://www.msjokerstoybox.com/