Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Missoni Wool Coat = Happy Thanksgiving

Went on a quick lunch thrift and what do I find? A vintage Missoni wool peacoat! It's the Sport line, does anyone know anything about it? Paid $6 for it. Guess someone from the mainland moved to Hawaii and didn't need their heavy peacoat anymore when it's 75 degrees during Christmas.

In addition, I found a NWT Swanndri plaid jacket for $6. I checked completed listings and every single one has sold and the similar ones sold for $68. I will have the only blue plaid jacket on eBay so I was thinking of BIN at $75, but it might be fun to auction and see what happens since there are some jackets that sold for $175.

Any advice?

I'll try to snap some photos to show everyone  my great finds today.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

oh my gosh! sweet! now that I have my desk ready to work and my spare bedroom a complete mess I better start listing!!!